There are a range of Free Trade Agreements (FTA) entitlements for Australian importers. Unfortunately, due to complexity, many businesses miss out. Your business doesn’t need to be one of them.
Regardless of your cargo, load type and where it is from, GTL can provide expert Free Trade Agreements (FTA) assistance and advice.
We can work out the reduced duty rate and make sure that you’re not paying more than you should. This isn’t a static service either. We will constantly work with your business to ensure you maximise your profits and minimise your spend.
Contact one of our free trade experts today in Sydney on 02 9554 8807.
Our staff will expertly review the classification of a product and what reductions may apply.
This is a complex task that becomes even more confusing when you are dealing with multiple origins for a single product.
In complex cases our staff can even apply for an origin ruling to determine a product’s eligibility through Australian Customs & Border Protection Service (ACBPS).
It’s a tough job, but our experts go the extra mile to ensure your business doesn’t waste a cent.
Assistance with the following agreements
GTL have experience in, and can accurately and expertly assess, cargo eligibility for the following agreements:
- The Agreement Establishing the ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Free Trade Area
- Canada-Australia Trade Agreement (CANATA)
- Australia-Chile Free Trade Agreement (ACiFTA)
- Developing Country Preferential Rates
- Forum Islands (Including Fiji)
- Malaysia-Australia Free Trade Agreement (MAFTA)
- Australian New Zealand Closer Economic Relations Trade Agreement (ANZCERTA)
- Singapore-Australia Free Trade Agreement (SAFTA)
- Thailand-Australia Free Trade Agreement (TAFTA)
- Australia-United States Free Trade Agreement (AUSFTA)
- Korea-Australia Free Trade Agreement (KAFTA)
- Japan-Australia Economic Partnership Agreement (JAEPA)
- China-Australia Free Trade Agreement (ChAFTA) – not in force yet
Need help with freight, customs or logistics?
Call GTL and talk to an expert.
Email our team and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.